if i never see your face again ...
then i will find you and love you once more
time after time

Monday, April 2, 2007

Feelings in the air

When you say a word, it’s better than me saying a thousand words…when you care about her, she’s touched by you but whatever I do seems to be overlooked…my feelings and my stands doesn’t seem to reach you at all…

But somehow your all the words you’ve said linger around me…am I going over my limits just to show you I care for you?

Should I just say “enough is enough”, turn around and walk away? But in the end I just can’t seem to let go of you…so I learn to bear this feeling with me where ever I go…

There’s no one to blame in this matters…the fact is we’ve just met not long ago…so nothing can be made to compare…

Why did I choose to torture myself through all these? I’m not the only one having a hard time through all these…I know you know it too…

I choose to disregard what others think of me and pursuit my feelings…

~ ~ ~ ~

To see you having a hard time, I don’t know what to do but turn away; not because I want to because I don’t have a choice…mostly because I can’t reach you…at times, I don’t know what I should say just to make things seem better…and by doing so, you’re going through the hard times, maybe not too lonely but without me in it…and every time when I see you in pain, confused and lost, there is only so much I can do…every time I think of it, it hurts me more than you could ever imagine…

Sometimes, everything just feels like a dream…you see love in front of you but its just forbidden from your reach…when I just want to tell you I love you, the words just end up stuck in my heart…when I need to face you, I hide my trueself away…

So what’s going on…I wish you could tell me…there is so much feelings within but yet it could never spark off…in the end, I just can’t stand bearing it all…

This heart is weak enough as it speaks and there’s no way to save it…to think about you or even try to end it all is even more torturing…all these thoughts just won’t stop flooding my mind…every time I think of it my heart cries out in pain…

~ ~ ~ ~

Am I stepping back in after trying so hard to come out of it?

i know that i have loved you ... at 4/02/2007 11:23:00 AM
fate crumbled all around 0 identities

` here.waiting ;

    I am who I am
    No way I'm slacking here
    Be it the world's pressures

    I am in love with my wonderful Saviour
    And so I can love cuz I was first loved
    You can't change me
    Jeremiah 29:11

    I'm growing up!

'watchin:you.go;

^reminds;me*of

that'.last>note


the'.soothin'>music