Monday, April 2, 2007
Missing you
April fool…so what if I got fooled easily…I trust people easily…that’s my weakness but it’s also my strong point…I’m not cold like some people…
Its tiring to doubt someone so might as well trust that someone…
~ ~ ~ ~
A smile can do wonders
I don’t have to say anything
Words are not always worth speaking
But a smile says it all
But what if I can’t see you smile?
Neither can you see me smile?
Will things still be alright?
Will my days be any better?
~ ~ ~ ~
Why is there a sense of despair? Am I afraid I’ll loose you to her…cuz I took my stand; I don’t respect people who doesn’t respect others…I totally disagree about her judgment about friendship…though we’re still friends, there’s only that much I will do for her…why must it be her? I just don’t get it…it’s not love between us, but I was just wondering why is it her…I only fear history will repeat itself for you, she’s not your cup of tea…well, if you guys still end up together…congratulations then…
~ ~ ~ ~
The time I’m waiting for just isn’t here yet…so I’ll remain waiting…wished it were all true last year…so I’ll be spared of the pain I’m going through now…now I truly miss you…missed the times, missed our chats, missed your presence, missed out late night heart to heart talk, miss your cold jokes just to cheer me up…I missed it all…wish you were here now…but your existence seemed to have silent down a lot…and this lonely heart once again cries…
~ ~ ~ ~
I wasn’t emo when I got back…but I think at this point my mood has made a 180 degree turn…
Its tiring to doubt someone so might as well trust that someone…
~ ~ ~ ~
A smile can do wonders
I don’t have to say anything
Words are not always worth speaking
But a smile says it all
But what if I can’t see you smile?
Neither can you see me smile?
Will things still be alright?
Will my days be any better?
~ ~ ~ ~
Why is there a sense of despair? Am I afraid I’ll loose you to her…cuz I took my stand; I don’t respect people who doesn’t respect others…I totally disagree about her judgment about friendship…though we’re still friends, there’s only that much I will do for her…why must it be her? I just don’t get it…it’s not love between us, but I was just wondering why is it her…I only fear history will repeat itself for you, she’s not your cup of tea…well, if you guys still end up together…congratulations then…
~ ~ ~ ~
The time I’m waiting for just isn’t here yet…so I’ll remain waiting…wished it were all true last year…so I’ll be spared of the pain I’m going through now…now I truly miss you…missed the times, missed our chats, missed your presence, missed out late night heart to heart talk, miss your cold jokes just to cheer me up…I missed it all…wish you were here now…but your existence seemed to have silent down a lot…and this lonely heart once again cries…
~ ~ ~ ~
I wasn’t emo when I got back…but I think at this point my mood has made a 180 degree turn…
I’m lost in my thoughts about you…I can only stay afar, wishing you well…
Though I wish I could be right where you are now...
i know that i have loved you ... at 4/02/2007 02:20:00 AM
fate crumbled all around 0 identities
fate crumbled all around 0 identities