if i never see your face again ...
then i will find you and love you once more
time after time

Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Its getting deeper

I didn’t know what I did is hurting you but it’s my natural instinct to push away because of the truth…I’m hurting inside if that is what you want to know…under this cover to keep laughing amidst of everyone else…

I hope you get this…you can call me jealous or sensitive…whatever you want to out it…but I am sick of being the person everyone comes to me too just because they can’t get her and in the end get pushed away…do you even know how it feels?

So far many guys have done that…because of her…how would you feel?

And I have to see her almost everyday…and be her friend…though I say I don’t respect her…she’s still a friend…and there are still limits to my actions…I’ll still try my best in the friendship…keep a smile and maybe care for her once in a while…but I just can’t keep smiling in front of her forever…

~ ~ ~ ~

I know I’m hoping and asking for too much…but the season seems to be getting warmer but why do I feel colder by the day? It freezes me…I just wished that someone was there to keep me warm…where are you when I need you…it just seems my effort to show people care doesn’t come returning to me most of the time…it just seems I’m taking the tears and hurting deep…

~ ~ ~ ~

Am chatting with a guy…he told me he has sweet memories tonight cuz he took a picture with the person he liked…and I told him my memories are seemingly fading away as if it was unreal…I made no memories tonight; just clinging on to the old one…

He said I’ve got many friends…then I said it’s just different to be able to share your true feelings with the person who actually cares…to miss someone at heart but never being able to reach…that’s painful, agonizing…

~ ~ ~ ~

I stand in 1 corner of the birthday bash; taking pictures…everyone having a good time…all the guys are trying to take a picture with you, cuz you seem to be the dream girl of most of the guys in our engineering faculty…I can say its like at least 4/5 guys come after you…and you for no reason are showing signs that you like them in return but in fact you don’t…life; it’s ‘fair’ alright…

~ ~ ~ ~

All about tonight, I miss you even more....why am I longing for something that seem so wrong? Not only is it wrong, its some castle in the sky that I can never reach…why do I even bother?

i know that i have loved you ... at 4/03/2007 02:11:00 AM
fate crumbled all around 0 identities

` here.waiting ;

    I am who I am
    No way I'm slacking here
    Be it the world's pressures

    I am in love with my wonderful Saviour
    And so I can love cuz I was first loved
    You can't change me
    Jeremiah 29:11

    I'm growing up!

'watchin:you.go;

^reminds;me*of

that'.last>note


the'.soothin'>music