Monday, April 2, 2007
Sick of it
I ate rubbish again - instant meehoon, chips, biscuits - got stuffed...was so full...
~ ~ ~ ~
Its easy to plan a person's surprise birthday party if she's a party kind but a surprise party for some one who always stay in the room and study now that's tough…
Hope it’ll work later…>.<
~ ~ ~ ~
You took long enough this time to hang up on me...great....
5 mins of your useless phsycho crap on me...I'm telling you now...it won't work on me anymore...I've grown cold of it...and in the mood I’m in lately, it doesn’t matter to me…like I cared if you called less…all I needed to do was remained silent in your provocation scheme…
You tell me you’re disappointed in me…not asking doesn’t mean I don’t care…I just don’t like to ask…if anything is wrong I know you would tell me…I don’t ask…but it doesn’t mean I don’t care…
Don’t think so highly of yourself that you’re the only one sacrificing in this family…the whole family is tolerating your ignorant behavior just to make you happy…I have only 1 thing to say…don’t make us all grow sick of you…
~ ~ ~ ~
I better go shower now...got to leave before 10 for the party plans to begin…
~ ~ ~ ~
Memories loop in the mind…
Hope it’ll work later…>.<
~ ~ ~ ~
You took long enough this time to hang up on me...great....
5 mins of your useless phsycho crap on me...I'm telling you now...it won't work on me anymore...I've grown cold of it...and in the mood I’m in lately, it doesn’t matter to me…like I cared if you called less…all I needed to do was remained silent in your provocation scheme…
You tell me you’re disappointed in me…not asking doesn’t mean I don’t care…I just don’t like to ask…if anything is wrong I know you would tell me…I don’t ask…but it doesn’t mean I don’t care…
Don’t think so highly of yourself that you’re the only one sacrificing in this family…the whole family is tolerating your ignorant behavior just to make you happy…I have only 1 thing to say…don’t make us all grow sick of you…
~ ~ ~ ~
I better go shower now...got to leave before 10 for the party plans to begin…
~ ~ ~ ~
Memories loop in the mind…
i know that i have loved you ... at 4/02/2007 09:18:00 PM
fate crumbled all around 0 identities
fate crumbled all around 0 identities