if i never see your face again ...
then i will find you and love you once more
time after time

Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Wish i could walk alone

Look…the deal about me and her has nothing to do with you and whatever I choose to do in my friendship with me and her is out of your league…I may seem like an unfair friend, fake friend or whatever you want to put it…but I still won’t walk away on people unless I’ve reach the limits and there is no more turning back…I still care for her, I’ll still teach her…no matter how competitive I am in studies, I still hold on to my principles of life…

I tried walking away from a lot of friendships, friendships that kills me, hurts me…but whenever I walk away my hearts softens and I give up on walking away…I don’t have the heart to do so…I’m a failure in trying to make my life happier…but my life revolves around friends…you see me trying my best to ignore some people but look at me…I’m friends with everyone in class…no matter how much that person has hurt me, here I am still helping them in their studies…give me a break la…

For people whom I really trust and treasure, the priority for you guys is above the priority I put for my family at times…and for that my mom knows, and she’s disappointed in me for that…she constantly scolds me for that…but I’m willing not to change the fact of this cuz I value each friendship I have…I put in a lot of effort just to make people around me happy…

I don’t seem to be getting any of these efforts back most of the time…the most I get is a heavy shoulder…and when I vent I turn out to be the evil one…is that fair now? I’m tired…I really am…or am I just naïve?

~ ~ ~ ~

What do you mean if I give up this friendship I will be alone??? Do you even know what you’re saying??? I’m not her…I don’t need popularity to give me a sense of existence…what I need is a sense of sincerity from the heart that my efforts put in a friendship is worth my life for doing so…and if I could I would never choose to walk away…

~ ~ ~ ~

True friends? If they exist, my life would be much happier…many people asked me not to trust anyone including your closest friends…I can’t help it…

But you know what, having so much failure in feelings and friendships…I still hold on to the believe that if I try hard enough they will know that I’m not perfect but I’m just willing to be there; willing to be a friend for you to lean on…

You don’t need a million friends…all you need is a few true friends…maybe I shouldn’t use the word true but just friends that means a lot to you and are willing to get your back when you fall…

~ ~ ~ ~

“Maybe you shud not hide "yourself" away.. at least i won't wish to have this kind of friend..”

If I don’t then you tell me what to do? If you knew the real me then these are words you wouldn’t say…or should I say hiding away is a way of living my life now…just to make everyone happy…its still me…

I didn’t treat you simply just nice…I have chatted with you, cheered you and supported you all the way sincerely from the heart…and if you define me as fake then I have nothing to say…

~ ~ ~ ~

I appreciate it a lot if we’re still friends….but I want you to know that living my life is hard just to make everyone happy….

I can say I can be typing all these in pain and tears…

I had to make up with my mom when she hung up on me last night…pretend that I’m ok…pretend that she hanging up on me was my fault…

I’m just tired…like wise…friends…you’ll never know how long it’ll last…who’s sincere and who’s not…I don’t know…

This is all I care about 不在乎天长地久,只在乎曾经拥有…and I’ve done my best in each friendship I started…but still I’m not prefect

i know that i have loved you ... at 4/03/2007 11:27:00 AM
fate crumbled all around 0 identities

` here.waiting ;

    I am who I am
    No way I'm slacking here
    Be it the world's pressures

    I am in love with my wonderful Saviour
    And so I can love cuz I was first loved
    You can't change me
    Jeremiah 29:11

    I'm growing up!

'watchin:you.go;

^reminds;me*of

that'.last>note


the'.soothin'>music