Monday, May 21, 2007
Morning dilemma
I just officially woke up…but I still feel like burying my head into my pillow…
Sleeping every emotion away…I cant bear even the littlest amount of this feeling in me…cuz tears is all it brings…
The weekend I had made me felt like its ok to be stressed up in work but yet still being able to be there with friends…and just enjoy their company…
I hate this place; I hide myself alone in the room; wasting life away…no offence, friends here sucks; totally not united…I am missing my meals most of the time now…and I’m pissed and screwing up life…being in different classes now doesn’t mean we cant have lunch together or dinner…what would you feel to be left alone and then finding out that you guys are actually having lunch in the cafeteria!
~ ~ ~ ~
I have not done my work; I missed my morning drawing class cuz of exhaustion and unfinished assignments…
~ ~ ~ ~
My life was made different with you guys in it^^ wished it was more different and the slightest amount of this ‘hard’ feeling…
~ ~ ~ ~
I’m weird…and got to stop being emo…and I don’t feel like leaving my room and seeing anyone…
Sleeping every emotion away…I cant bear even the littlest amount of this feeling in me…cuz tears is all it brings…
The weekend I had made me felt like its ok to be stressed up in work but yet still being able to be there with friends…and just enjoy their company…
I hate this place; I hide myself alone in the room; wasting life away…no offence, friends here sucks; totally not united…I am missing my meals most of the time now…and I’m pissed and screwing up life…being in different classes now doesn’t mean we cant have lunch together or dinner…what would you feel to be left alone and then finding out that you guys are actually having lunch in the cafeteria!
~ ~ ~ ~
I have not done my work; I missed my morning drawing class cuz of exhaustion and unfinished assignments…
~ ~ ~ ~
My life was made different with you guys in it^^ wished it was more different and the slightest amount of this ‘hard’ feeling…
~ ~ ~ ~
I’m weird…and got to stop being emo…and I don’t feel like leaving my room and seeing anyone…
i know that i have loved you ... at 5/21/2007 12:10:00 PM
fate crumbled all around 0 identities
fate crumbled all around 0 identities