Sunday, May 20, 2007
Special times
I just got back and I am tired…but there are things I want to blog down and make the memories last forever…
~ ~ ~ ~
The 4 hour journey back to college was terrible especially the JB to Seremban bus ride…I could hardly hold in tears and I had to keep my eyes shut so tight so it doesn’t sip out…
Cuz deep down the feeling of missing those people who are dear to me is overwhelming and killing in 1 way or another…
*Did I make a mistake to make this trip a dream come true?*
I don’t think I did…it was something worth remembering…
~ ~ ~ ~
I felt like an utter idiot…I hardly ate, I hardly played, I hardly talked…I had the worried look on my face…of all the times to be feeling unwell, of all the times to have so much work at hand…I spoiled my chance of a lifetime…
And at times when I see you 2 argue I don’t know what to do…I’m so sorry…
It seems my existence was much of a silence…I had so little to say…but honestly; I was savoring each moment spent with you guys…
Till the last seconds at when we were hailing the cab; my only regret is I didn’t have time to give you 2 a big warm hug…I missed my chance…
~ ~ ~ ~
We see the same skies, the same sun…but geographically we’re separated by land…and it sucks!!!
~ ~ ~ ~
I miss my flowers…thanks so much guys^^
FISHY, TAKE GOOD CARE OF ‘EM!!!
~ ~ ~ ~
I’ve seen the sides that were hidden all along behind the chats…an innocent and fragile little heart which is as fragile as any others…and I question why; why act like nothing is bothering you in front of me when the fact is you’re not ok at all?
The more you hide away the more I want to be there for you…I wish it were like old times when you at least gave me a little description of what you’re feeling…
~ ~ ~ ~
True or false?
A person’s tears are hidden within the pride of the soul…when it is reveal the pride is shattered…
The tears in my eyes; I shall remember…
~ ~ ~ ~
Didi ~ first of all thanks so much for everything to make this trip a success…it really means a lot to me…most of all thanks so much for accompanying me to JB and keeping your promise…because of you; I had a guy to help me carry my heavy luggage around JB and back to college; I had a place to stay for Friday night…but most of all, I could share my feelings with you…
~ ~ ~ ~
Jo ~ Gosh, I maybe your 1 year senior; but when it comes to traveling to Singapore, I’m the kid around you…haha…but really wanna express my gratitude to you…for making sure I’m safe, telling me ‘do this’ or ‘don’t do that’…haha…and most of all your company to Singapore with me and the bus rides…I had much fun^^ Rock on gal!!
~ ~ ~ ~
Baby foo ~ I wont forget you de^^ it was nice to do so much catching up since we left sec 5…I also must say a big thank you to you…for accompanying me from kranji mrt to everywhere…haha…and I should also mention that I am touched that you’re worried bout my safety in this trip; I’m back and safe so no worries now…hehe…but really thanks a lot ya!!! Keep in touch wor, sopo! Hehe
~ ~ ~ ~
I may be the oldest by age in the gang but I somehow feel like a kid in this post^^
And I have saved the bests for last…
~ ~ ~ ~
Fishy ~ I don’t know where to start and I don’t know where to end…a word of thanks so much for everything would sound so simple…but it would be the only words that I would be able to say to express my gratitude to you…esp. for the flower; taking me around; for bunking in with you; etc…I cant name it all, but thanks so much…*WANTS TO GIVE YOU A BIG BIG HUG*
The ‘exhausted’ rabbit still wants to say that it’ll be here no matter what happens…it wont be hopping away…and its big long ears is always open to listen; its long and fuzzy fur would make you warm at all times and comfy to be cuddled…and the ‘fat’ rabbit can always be squished in order for you to release stress…hahahaha
I’m gonna miss those times…love ya lots^^
~ ~ ~ ~
Oh ya, if my memory did not fail me…these 2 flowers are the first 2 flowers I ever received so thanks so much you guys!! I may not have those flowers with me but I got the picture to remind me for life^^
Hmm, too bad we did not have a deep talk session…we were all too caught up in our own matters and exhausted…
~ ~ ~ ~
MEOW ~ I don’t know where to begin and where to end for you as well too…but most of all thanks so much for everything…esp. the flower, the company and the running around…oh ya; the cab hailing, my only regret is I didn’t get to give you a goodbye hug…I’m so terrible…and I was also glad you stayed over together at Lo Yee’s house…got to see the ‘behind the scenes’ you…haha…
Seriously, emo’ing and expressing feelings is nothing to be ashamed of…I do wish you could open up more to the people around you that really cares…it’s disappointing to try and help but in the end all you get is a cold shoulder…there’s a short paragraph for you up there…I hoped you read it…I know how much you hate reading…
I’m a doggie to you; and like what I’ve said to fishy…I’ll do the same for you…I’m not running away…but I’m trying to get close; this dog doesn’t bite…*WANTS TO GIVE YOU A BIG BIG HUG TOO*
Take care k? don’t get sicker…love ya lots^^
~ ~ ~ ~
The way I see it; I am willing to sacrifice lots of stuff for these 2 unique friendships; to others it may seem I’m obsessed and silly…but I know what I’m doing…and I don’t want to back out on my words…there is a special bond within the 3 of us; at least that’s what I think…
~ ~ ~ ~
I need to shower before continuing my assignments…I took a long time to write this post…
~ ~ ~ ~
The 4 hour journey back to college was terrible especially the JB to Seremban bus ride…I could hardly hold in tears and I had to keep my eyes shut so tight so it doesn’t sip out…
Cuz deep down the feeling of missing those people who are dear to me is overwhelming and killing in 1 way or another…
*Did I make a mistake to make this trip a dream come true?*
I don’t think I did…it was something worth remembering…
~ ~ ~ ~
I felt like an utter idiot…I hardly ate, I hardly played, I hardly talked…I had the worried look on my face…of all the times to be feeling unwell, of all the times to have so much work at hand…I spoiled my chance of a lifetime…
And at times when I see you 2 argue I don’t know what to do…I’m so sorry…
It seems my existence was much of a silence…I had so little to say…but honestly; I was savoring each moment spent with you guys…
Till the last seconds at when we were hailing the cab; my only regret is I didn’t have time to give you 2 a big warm hug…I missed my chance…
~ ~ ~ ~
We see the same skies, the same sun…but geographically we’re separated by land…and it sucks!!!
~ ~ ~ ~
I miss my flowers…thanks so much guys^^
FISHY, TAKE GOOD CARE OF ‘EM!!!
~ ~ ~ ~
I’ve seen the sides that were hidden all along behind the chats…an innocent and fragile little heart which is as fragile as any others…and I question why; why act like nothing is bothering you in front of me when the fact is you’re not ok at all?
The more you hide away the more I want to be there for you…I wish it were like old times when you at least gave me a little description of what you’re feeling…
~ ~ ~ ~
True or false?
A person’s tears are hidden within the pride of the soul…when it is reveal the pride is shattered…
The tears in my eyes; I shall remember…
~ ~ ~ ~
Didi ~ first of all thanks so much for everything to make this trip a success…it really means a lot to me…most of all thanks so much for accompanying me to JB and keeping your promise…because of you; I had a guy to help me carry my heavy luggage around JB and back to college; I had a place to stay for Friday night…but most of all, I could share my feelings with you…
~ ~ ~ ~
Jo ~ Gosh, I maybe your 1 year senior; but when it comes to traveling to Singapore, I’m the kid around you…haha…but really wanna express my gratitude to you…for making sure I’m safe, telling me ‘do this’ or ‘don’t do that’…haha…and most of all your company to Singapore with me and the bus rides…I had much fun^^ Rock on gal!!
~ ~ ~ ~
Baby foo ~ I wont forget you de^^ it was nice to do so much catching up since we left sec 5…I also must say a big thank you to you…for accompanying me from kranji mrt to everywhere…haha…and I should also mention that I am touched that you’re worried bout my safety in this trip; I’m back and safe so no worries now…hehe…but really thanks a lot ya!!! Keep in touch wor, sopo! Hehe
~ ~ ~ ~
I may be the oldest by age in the gang but I somehow feel like a kid in this post^^
And I have saved the bests for last…
~ ~ ~ ~
Fishy ~ I don’t know where to start and I don’t know where to end…a word of thanks so much for everything would sound so simple…but it would be the only words that I would be able to say to express my gratitude to you…esp. for the flower; taking me around; for bunking in with you; etc…I cant name it all, but thanks so much…*WANTS TO GIVE YOU A BIG BIG HUG*
The ‘exhausted’ rabbit still wants to say that it’ll be here no matter what happens…it wont be hopping away…and its big long ears is always open to listen; its long and fuzzy fur would make you warm at all times and comfy to be cuddled…and the ‘fat’ rabbit can always be squished in order for you to release stress…hahahaha
I’m gonna miss those times…love ya lots^^
~ ~ ~ ~
Oh ya, if my memory did not fail me…these 2 flowers are the first 2 flowers I ever received so thanks so much you guys!! I may not have those flowers with me but I got the picture to remind me for life^^
Hmm, too bad we did not have a deep talk session…we were all too caught up in our own matters and exhausted…
~ ~ ~ ~
MEOW ~ I don’t know where to begin and where to end for you as well too…but most of all thanks so much for everything…esp. the flower, the company and the running around…oh ya; the cab hailing, my only regret is I didn’t get to give you a goodbye hug…I’m so terrible…and I was also glad you stayed over together at Lo Yee’s house…got to see the ‘behind the scenes’ you…haha…
Seriously, emo’ing and expressing feelings is nothing to be ashamed of…I do wish you could open up more to the people around you that really cares…it’s disappointing to try and help but in the end all you get is a cold shoulder…there’s a short paragraph for you up there…I hoped you read it…I know how much you hate reading…
I’m a doggie to you; and like what I’ve said to fishy…I’ll do the same for you…I’m not running away…but I’m trying to get close; this dog doesn’t bite…*WANTS TO GIVE YOU A BIG BIG HUG TOO*
Take care k? don’t get sicker…love ya lots^^
~ ~ ~ ~
The way I see it; I am willing to sacrifice lots of stuff for these 2 unique friendships; to others it may seem I’m obsessed and silly…but I know what I’m doing…and I don’t want to back out on my words…there is a special bond within the 3 of us; at least that’s what I think…
~ ~ ~ ~
I need to shower before continuing my assignments…I took a long time to write this post…
i know that i have loved you ... at 5/20/2007 10:19:00 PM
fate crumbled all around 0 identities
fate crumbled all around 0 identities