Monday, May 21, 2007
Breakdown
The contrary effect should take place right about now…
If I had ways to control my emotions well…
I wouldn’t be this way…
Isolation and eradication is back in its place til I can grasp whole of myself again…
For the sake of myself and the people around me…
Cuz if I go on like this, no one is going to have a good time….and I end up killing myself…
Is it my character I should change? I think I should…
If I had ways to control my emotions well…
I wouldn’t be this way…
Isolation and eradication is back in its place til I can grasp whole of myself again…
For the sake of myself and the people around me…
Cuz if I go on like this, no one is going to have a good time….and I end up killing myself…
Is it my character I should change? I think I should…
i know that i have loved you ... at 5/21/2007 08:44:00 PM
fate crumbled all around 0 identities
fate crumbled all around 0 identities