Wednesday, May 16, 2007
Out of words
I had a dream last night…I was lost in a place, I was looking for someone I wanted to meet…but after much effort of searching I couldn’t find this person…yet, all the people whom I didn’t want to meet appeared…this dream; it gave me a ‘so close yet so far’ kind of feeling…I woke up a blur this morning…
I hated this kind of feeling…kind of spoiled my morning mood…
Was it a sign?
~ ~ ~ ~
I’m doing something I have never done before…
Let’s hope my cover don’t get blown…
I don’t want to get into trouble…
I just hope all things will go well…
Keeping my fingers crossed…
~ ~ ~ ~
Don’t know why lately I kind of enjoy the dark…not pitch black dark, I still can’t stand that kind of situation…but it’s just that I rather enjoy a place where the lighting isn’t good…feels like most of the time the lights gets in my eyes and I am annoyed…
~ ~ ~ ~
Well, at least I have stopped mapling since yesterday, thanks to do the internet breakdown and today just felt like I didn’t want to maple…
I have much things to do; but why am I slacking…I just don’t like to work out my brain…and I thought I would change this semester…
I can only try…
~ ~ ~ ~
I wanna do something new after every post now…
James 5:13
Are any among you suffering? They should keep on praying about it. And those who have a reason to be thankful should continually sing praises to the Lord.
I hated this kind of feeling…kind of spoiled my morning mood…
Was it a sign?
~ ~ ~ ~
I’m doing something I have never done before…
Let’s hope my cover don’t get blown…
I don’t want to get into trouble…
I just hope all things will go well…
Keeping my fingers crossed…
~ ~ ~ ~
Don’t know why lately I kind of enjoy the dark…not pitch black dark, I still can’t stand that kind of situation…but it’s just that I rather enjoy a place where the lighting isn’t good…feels like most of the time the lights gets in my eyes and I am annoyed…
~ ~ ~ ~
Well, at least I have stopped mapling since yesterday, thanks to do the internet breakdown and today just felt like I didn’t want to maple…
I have much things to do; but why am I slacking…I just don’t like to work out my brain…and I thought I would change this semester…
I can only try…
~ ~ ~ ~
I wanna do something new after every post now…
James 5:13
Are any among you suffering? They should keep on praying about it. And those who have a reason to be thankful should continually sing praises to the Lord.
i know that i have loved you ... at 5/16/2007 06:35:00 PM
fate crumbled all around 0 identities
fate crumbled all around 0 identities