if i never see your face again ...
then i will find you and love you once more
time after time

Wednesday, April 4, 2007

What's hidden within

Have you ever fallen in love with someone and you just can’t get out of it; no matter how much you try…by all means and ways, it just doesn’t work…and the more you try the deeper the feeling is planted within you…

Why did the tears fall? Cuz the heart hurts, cuz the heart misses, cuz the heart has loved…but the worst of it all is its wrong, entirely wrong…but there is no measures known to rectify this mess…

Then we start asking if we started off differently will we still end up like this today…no one knows the answer to that…will we still be friends? If I knew the truth right from the start, my emotions wouldn’t be as messed up as now…

Should I cut off, erase all means of memories possible? These questions often pops up…but I cant do it…I just can’t…

Those times when you drop in a mail once in a while telling me how terrible you feel, how lonely you feel, how you try to push away the world, I remember I made a promise to you that I’ll never leave you despite how much you feel dead in you…

The depth of the hurt is indescribable, but at the end of it all…I treasured every moment I spent with you, treasured every thing that came along with it…all I did has never made me regret, cuz to me; its all worth while…though I have no explanation to that feeling…

Due to this incident I found 2 people I’d like to protect since then, to be there for when anything goes wrong…but also due to that, I’ve feared and hurt more…is it worth while?

To me it is, to others it may not seem that way…but no one will ever know what’s hidden within…

And I try to Smile it away…with no regrets…but just endless hope…

i know that i have loved you ... at 4/04/2007 02:40:00 PM
fate crumbled all around 0 identities

` here.waiting ;

    I am who I am
    No way I'm slacking here
    Be it the world's pressures

    I am in love with my wonderful Saviour
    And so I can love cuz I was first loved
    You can't change me
    Jeremiah 29:11

    I'm growing up!

'watchin:you.go;

^reminds;me*of

that'.last>note


the'.soothin'>music