Thursday, April 5, 2007
Dizzy
My head is spinning and I feel like fainting…haven’t had enough sleep since Monday nite…every nite 3-4 hours nia…falling sick, jus ate a flu pill…dozing off again soon…then night time pia til late nite again…so much datelines to meet ah…some more finals coming in a week…and I haven’t started studying…OMG!!!
~ ~ ~ ~
It was a late night last night rushing my stupid bridge report…but it was a great night cuz I manage to meet you and chat a lil…wasn’t much, but at least you seemed quite okay…so its great, and you were happily mapling…wow!! So free ah…haha…anyways, I earned 1.5 million in one nite…hahaha…
~ ~ ~ ~
Rain will always be rain lar…look so stupid using that name in ur blog…like I said…I cant promise you anything but I will try my best to not break your trust…but I do have my emo times and troubles so sorry if I’m not there for u at times…ks ask me why u use didi? I oso dunno what to tell her…blur lar me…
~ ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~
It was a late night last night rushing my stupid bridge report…but it was a great night cuz I manage to meet you and chat a lil…wasn’t much, but at least you seemed quite okay…so its great, and you were happily mapling…wow!! So free ah…haha…anyways, I earned 1.5 million in one nite…hahaha…
~ ~ ~ ~
Rain will always be rain lar…look so stupid using that name in ur blog…like I said…I cant promise you anything but I will try my best to not break your trust…but I do have my emo times and troubles so sorry if I’m not there for u at times…ks ask me why u use didi? I oso dunno what to tell her…blur lar me…
~ ~ ~ ~
Cant think lar, might post more when I wake up…
i know that i have loved you ... at 4/05/2007 03:18:00 PM
fate crumbled all around 0 identities
fate crumbled all around 0 identities