if i never see your face again ...
then i will find you and love you once more
time after time

Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Heartfelt

Things were really bad last night...was totally emotional...freaking down…friend's went out for a birthday dinner at pizza huts and I said no when they invited me...That's odd...I was really feeling down wasn’t I? I just didn’t feel like getting out of my room and put up a happy smile for others to see…

Was chatting with a trusty friend aka banana, that’s what I call him cuz his Chinese is bad despite having Chinese name and no English name...he’s always been supportive, ever since I got to know him better last semester up till now…he has seen me go through it all, and for a guy its amazing to see how supportive and understanding he can get…it was really nice just chatting around with him…for a guy who dares to show emotions at the right time and in a proper way of expressing yourself, I respect you…but as far as all the nice feeling gets…we’re only still good friends that got each others back…pretty sure there’s nothing more to that…

Well that was before someone came knocking on my door at almost midnight...that scared the hell out of me...especially with the stupid nightmare I had the night before that my hostel room was haunted...man what was I thinking? My brain must be overloading…

Moving on to that, apparently this friend of mine had nothing better to do…you came from block r to block b alone without notifying me first...but I guessed after last night, I cant say you’re cold hearted anymore…and I guess I’ve thought you how much friends would mean to some people…and you admitted you’ve forgotten how much they could mean to someone…it was a heart to heart talk…lasted about 3 hours, till 3 something in the morning...she made me cry and I made her cry…not just a few droplets of tears kind of cry…practically crying out all the pain inside, I think she wet my comforter…haha…and I was hugging my pillow…in addition of all the sad Chinese and English love songs, it kinda blended in with our emotions…I guess the hurt inside stays for quite long…we’ve got our histories to bring us down…and we’ve got to cry from time to time to let it out…feeling better already…but not forgotten…

Well, all the crying and the lack of sleep for the past 2 days practically made my eyes look smaller than usual today for my 8am class…I could hardly open them…felt so heavy…think I’ll be taking a nap for now…it’ll be a busy day ahead…

Shall continue later if I’m still in the mood…

i know that i have loved you ... at 4/04/2007 11:04:00 AM
fate crumbled all around 0 identities

` here.waiting ;

    I am who I am
    No way I'm slacking here
    Be it the world's pressures

    I am in love with my wonderful Saviour
    And so I can love cuz I was first loved
    You can't change me
    Jeremiah 29:11

    I'm growing up!

'watchin:you.go;

^reminds;me*of

that'.last>note


the'.soothin'>music